Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photos at last..

Hi All.. photos at last..

Here are some photos, although since moving I have lost my camera charger so now my battery is flat and I can't take any more photos. Annoying!! Anyway, just ordered a new charger off EBAY, so these photos are going to have to do for now!

View from hall entrance. Kitchen to the right, dinning in the middle, lounge in the far distance.
Really happy with our e screens and roller blinds. Still debating on what coverings to do on the bi-fold doors in the middle.

Closer view of the Lounge area - liking my shelving more now I have put a few things on it. Still to be set up the way I would like it though..

My beautiful kitchen.. loving every inch of it.. hehe

The Girls massive bathroom... waiting on our plantation shutters.. :-)

My amazing reading chair I got for mothers day in my study... loooooooove it.. it even swivels.. hehe :-)

Our bedroom - it's a lot bigger than it looks in this picture.. Waiting on our plantation shutters, oops.. just a little miscommunication.

Our wonderful walk in robe - just loving this..

Ellie's Room.. she is loving her new desk...

Mia's room - she loves and needs her own space.. hehe (old photo as blinds were installed over a week ago!)

Girl's toy room..

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.. once my charger arrives I will load up some more.. until then, take care and I am off to have another glass of wine while enjoying the peace and quiet... Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment